Here are the benefits:
- Rose hydrosol helps maintain the skin’s pH balance and also controls excess oil.
- Rose hydrosol has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- Rose hydrosol helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose hydrosol also aids in healing scars, cuts, and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose hydrosol help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent-like properties it possesses, rose hydrosol helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rose hydrosol works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Ingredients: Distilled water, (Hamamelis Virginiana) witch hazel, Rose Hydrosol (Rosa Damascena Flower), Alpha Arbutin, MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, Tetra Sodium EDTA, Glycerin (Glycerol), Germall plus (Preservative)
Directions: Spritz onto the face and neck, avoiding the eyes. If you want a little more control, you can spray the toner on a clean cotton pad and go over your skin until the pad is clean.